So, you may wonder, if gas springs are interchangeable, why should you choose Special Springs? That’s a darn good question. It’s the things we do beyond the spring that make the difference.
These differences include:
- Active safety features. Our Lifeplus Concept includes a series of safety devices (OSAS, USAS, OPAS, SKUDO) meant to increase and improve the safety and life of gas cylinders.
- Product inventory. We stock over 100,000 springs of all sizes and types. If you call with a need, chances are we have it in stock.
- Same-day shipping. We provide same-day shipping on orders received by 3 PM EST. Special Springs also provides estimates within one hour.
- Satisfaction guarantee. “We stand behind our products. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll provide you another product,” says Special Springs North America President Jim Glynn. “We will out service and outperform anyone.”
- Part lookup and conversion guides. See the information below about these unique customer-service features.
SPECIAL SPRINGS PART LOOKUP AND CONVERSION GUIDES
We provide two innovative features on our website that make it easy for you to find Special Springs equivalents for nitrogen gas springs from leading manufacturers.
The first feature is an interactive part lookup. It’s located at the top of every page of our website. Simply type in the number of a competitor’s part – say, for example, Dadco’s UT.4600 – 016 and hit the Search button.
You’ll be presented a page that identifies our matching part number – in this case, RT4200-016A.
You’ll also see a chart that compares our product to Dadco’s. If you click the “+” button to the far right, you’ll get a drill down into the details of our part, with specifications and CAD drawings.
We also provide conversion guides in a table format that provides cross-references for Dadco, Kaller and Hyson products. The easy-to-use charts let you identify the matching Special Springs part number for these brands.